Loan Operations Specialist
- Checks new loan and renewing loan applications for correctness and completeness.
- Log all loans into the credit file maintenance system and perform quality control.
- Ensure insurance is in effect on loans.
- Pay insurance and taxes from escrow
- Escrow review
- Ensure collateral documents (titles and deeds) are appropriately perfected.
- Research loan questions
- General ledger reconciliations
The minimum required job-related experience needed to demonstrate competence to perform the job is 3 years of bank operations support experience, preferably in the credit/loan department.
- Knowledge of Windows based software.
- Ability to use a personal computer.
- Knowledge of required loan documents for the various types of loans (real estate, retail, automobile, boats, equipment, construction, and commercial)
- Minimum 3-year’s bank operations experience in loans or credit.
- High school diploma or equivalent educational experience.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent ability to communicate via telephone or email
Interested in becoming part of our team?
If so, we would love to speak with you! We are looking for individuals with a strong commitment to excellence and a solid work ethic.
Interested applicants should complete the employment application and forward along with a current resume to:
Human Resources, P. O. Box 948, Sikeston, MO 63801 or email@example.com