Montgomery Blue Basic Group Banking
We value our relationship with you.
When you have your business banking relationship with Montgomery Bank, your employees are eligible for a valuable package of financial services and discounts at no cost to you. It's our way of thanking you for your business.
Employee Benefits Include:
No monthly maintenance fee1
No minimum balance required2
Free ATM or Debit Card3
- No fee access to thousands of MoneyPass ® ATMs nationwide
Free eBanking Service
- Stay on top of all your accounts 24/7
- Monitor your account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Free eBill pay – pay your bills online with no service charge
Certificate of Deposit4
Receive an additional .05% above our published rates
Discounts on Safe Deposit Boxes
First year free on standard 3” x 5” box, 25% discount thereafter. Subject to availability
Earn incentives by referring friends and family members to Montgomery Bank
No Fee Health Savings Account6
Free Financial Checkup With a Certified Financial Planner7
No Fee Official Checks (2 per visit)
Free Telebanc Service
- Automatic transfer from Montgomery Bank Savings to cover insufficient funds. Enrollment required.
Adds value to your employee benefits package with no additional expense to you.
- Free checking account can be used for Payroll Direct Deposit.
- Improves employee retention by giving the employee one more reason to stay with your business.
1. Monthly paper statement charge of $1.00 per month will be assessed if not enrolled in eBanking and the delivery of eStatements within 30 days of account opening. Paper statement service charge of $1.00 will also apply if the delivery of eStatements is revoked by the customer, if a valid email address is not maintained or if there has been no online banking activity within 180 days. 2.$1.00 minimum to open if Direct Deposit is established. If not established at account opening, the minimum deposit will be $50.00. 3. No issue fee for ATM or debit card. Foreign ATM fee may apply at non-network ATMs. 4. Some exclusions may apply. 5. Incentive provided upon referred new account. 6. $2.00 monthly fee waived on Health Savings Account. 7. Investment products are not FDIC insured, are not obligations of or guaranteed by any bank and involve investment risk, including possible loss of principal.