Let a Montgomery Bank Debit Card simplify your life.
A debit card is an all-in-one checking account access card you can use wherever checks are accepted, at ATMs to get cash or deposit funds, and anyplace that accepts MasterCard® Debit Cards. A debit card also lets you make purchases over the phone or Internet. Your purchases will be automatically deducted immediately from your checking account. Additional benefits include:
- Unlimited, fee-free signature access (when you sign a receipt for a purchase) wherever MasterCard® Debit Cards are welcome
- Unlimited access to Montgomery Bank ATMs with no charge
- No annual fee or per usage fee
Our ATM card will allow you to access your checking and savings accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is no fee for this service from any Montgomery Bank ATM.
*Please contact the bank or visit our blocked countries list before traveling to a foreign country to confirm you will have ATM access. Some countries may have access blocked due to fraudulent activity.
24 Hour Banking from any touch-tone phone.
Telebanc immediately connects you with your accounts enabling you to make non-cash banking transactions from any touch-tone phone in the USA.
When you’re looking for ways to make life easier, look into Montgomery Bank’s Telebanc. It’s a quick, convenient way to do your banking any time, anywhere. Using a touch-tone phone you can:
- Check your account balances
- Obtain specific check information
- Transfer Money between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Verify deposits and withdrawals
- Request loan balance and payoff information
And of course, Montgomery Bank offers this all to you 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week at no cost. It is absolutely FREE! All you need is an account with Montgomery Bank.
To access the Telebanc system, dial 1-800-955-7170 and follow the prompts to access your accounts.
Contact us at 1-800-455-2275 or stop by any of our branch locations.