Visa® Payroll Card Program
A unique solution for direct deposit.
Payroll cards allow employers to use direct deposit to distribute payroll to those employees who don’t have a traditional bank account or who don’t want their pay deposited to their existing bank accounts. Payroll cards provide significant cost savings for employers. They can be used in several ways, including recurring payroll, reimbursing expenses, bonus and reward payments, paying remote employees, termination payments, payroll adjustments, commission payments or other payments.
Benefits to Employers:
- Saves time and money by consolidating the payroll process
- Expedites payroll to widely disbursed employees
- Eliminates paper payroll checks, storage, stuffing and delivery
- Decreases risk of fraud associated with issuing checks
- Eliminates the costs associated with stop payments and lost or stolen checks
- Decreases payroll check processing costs
- Eliminates expensive check cashing fees
Benefits to Employees:
- eBanking - free internet access to accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- eBill pay - monthly bills can be paid online for a minimum monthly fee to avoid costly money order and cashier check charges
- Telebanc - free telephone access to accounts 24/7
- Payroll cards can be used at ATM’s and point of sale terminals nationwide
- Surcharge Free ATM usage @ Montgomery Bank ATM’s and MoneyPass® ATM’s
- No trips to the bank for check cashing service
- Eliminates expensive cash checking fees
- Payroll cards can be used for online purchases
How do I get started? Contact any of our Branch Managers or Commercial Relationship Managers to help determine how the Visa Payroll Card program can work for you and your business. Stop by your nearest Montgomery Bank branch location or contact us at 1-800-455-2275.
To report a lost or stolen Payroll Card, call 1-877-755-1474 or visit paycardconnect.com