Assistant Branch Manager
- Manage and oversee all teller operations, training and customer service standards.
- Assist in staffing and scheduling of branch employees.
- Monitor teller outages against performance standards.
- Update operational policies as needed and communicates for staff understanding
- Oversee voice response system.
- Assist with: systems issues, compliance training, hiring of branch personnel and work schedules, online banking, debit card programs, and updating operational policies.
- Follow all other instructions and perform any other job-related duties
- This position may require the ABM to learn the Personal Banker duties and work as needed in this position.
The minimum required job-related experience needed to demonstrate competence to perform the job is 5 years with emphasis in all areas of branch operations and compliance.
- Knowledge of Windows based software.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping principles.
- Ability to cross-sell bank products.
- Minimum 5 year’s branch operations experience, including 3 years teller experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent educational experience.
Interested in becoming part of our team?
If so, we would love to speak with you! We are looking for individuals with a strong commitment to excellence and a solid work ethic.
Interested applicants should complete the employment application and forward along with a current resume to:
Human Resources, P. O. Box 948, Sikeston, MO 63801 or firstname.lastname@example.org