- Responsible for supporting one or more Commercial Relationship Managers with large and complex loan portfolios by assisting in the management of customer relationships by processing transactions, renewing loans, resolving account/customer issues and providing various other administrative support.
- Coordinates the preparation of required loan documentation via worksheets; review loan documentation; coordinates execution of loan documents; coordinates booking of renewal loan documents.
- Works closely with Commercial Relationship Managers to assist with loans by obtaining financial data, drafting letters and agreements, clearing exceptions, and obtaining collateral documentation. Coordinates with CPA’s, attorneys, insurance agents, etc. of assigned clients to resolve specific exceptions and transactional issues.
- Serves as first point of contact for commercial customers; primary contact for all customer service issues.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of multiple reports, including past due reports, maturing loans, and inactive accounts.
- Assist Commercial Relationship Manager manage deposit relationships and related services, including wires, overdrafts, approvals, signatures, etc. Assist clients with draws, transfers, and loan payments with appropriate authorization.
- Follow all other instructions and perform any other job- related duties.
- Proficient PC user with strong background in Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently while having a strong commitment to team orientation. Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects within required deadlines.
- Minimum 3-year’s bank operations experience in loans or credit.
- High school diploma or equivalent educational experience.
- Detailed oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and analyze business organizational documents.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
Interested in becoming part of our team?
If so, we would love to speak with you! We are looking for individuals with a strong commitment to excellence and a solid work ethic.
Interested applicants should complete the employment application and forward along with a current resume to:
Human Resources, P. O. Box 948, Sikeston, MO 63801 or email@example.com