Customer Service Center Representative
Provide exceptional customer service delivery by telephone, email, and online chat; process transaction requests; provide service and rate information; process inquiries regarding account information as well as bank policies and procedures; promote bank products and services; maintain all aspects of the operational functions as related to electronic banking products; and when appropriate, transfer calls to proper individuals or departments. Individual is responsible for methods and procedures with moderate supervision. Applicant must have a general working knowledge of all Bank operations, products, policies, and procedures. Above average listening, verbal communication, and computer skills are needed to determine customer needs and take the appropriate action.
- High School education or successful completion of the General Educational Development test
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
- Must possess the ability to type quickly and accurately
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Well versed in PC software functions
- Ability to learn different types of software
- Good problem solving skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to explain highly technical issues to non-technical people
- Customer Service approach to communications and work
- Able to work flexible hours as needed
Interested in becoming part of our team?
If so, we would love to speak with you! We are looking for individuals with a strong commitment to excellence and a solid work ethic.
Interested applicants should complete an application packet and forward along with a current resume to:
Human Resources, P. O. Box 948, Sikeston, MO 63801 or email@example.com