Customer Service Representative
Provide exceptional customer service delivery by telephone, email, and online chat; process transaction requests; provide service and rate information; process inquiries regarding account information as well as bank policies and procedures; promote bank products and services; maintain all aspects of the operational functions as related to electronic banking products; and when appropriate, transfer calls to proper individuals or departments. Individual is responsible for methods and procedures with moderate supervision. Applicant must have a general working knowledge of all Bank operations, products, policies, and procedures. Above average listening, verbal communication, and computer skills are needed to determine customer needs and take the appropriate action.
- High School education or successful completion of the General Educational Development test
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
- Must possess the ability to type quickly and accurately
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Well versed in PC software functions
- Ability to learn different types of software
- Good problem solving skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to explain highly technical issues to non-technical people
- Customer Service approach to communications and work
- Able to work flexible hours as needed
- Banking experience preferred
Montgomery Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested in becoming part of our team?
If so, we would love to speak with you! We are looking for individuals with a strong commitment to excellence and a solid work ethic.
Interested applicants should complete an employee application and forward along with a current resume to:
Human Resources, P. O. Box 948, Sikeston, MO 63801 or email@example.com