- Receive and send wires
- Garnishments, levy’s and subpoenas.
- All file maintenance made to deposit accounts
- Quality control through daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- High School education or successful completion of the General Equivalency Diploma
- Knowledge of Windows and Excel based software
- Ability to use a personal computer
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent ability to communicate via telephone or email
Interested in becoming part of our team?
If so, we would love to speak with you! We are looking for individuals with a strong commitment to excellence and a solid work ethic.
Interested applicants should complete the employment application and forward along with a current resume to:
Human Resources, P. O. Box 948, Sikeston, MO 63801 or firstname.lastname@example.org