Electronic Banking Specialist
The electronic banking specialist supports bank employees, personal online banking customers, and business clients with issues involving online banking, Edeposit, and ACH/WIRE Manager products. We work directly with Cash Management Officers to setup new clients for these services, and resolve issues that existing clients/customers are having. We also will answer calls directly from clients/customers to assist them with any questions they have regarding these products. This would include the processing of ACH Files and Wires.
- High School education or successful completion of the General Equivalency Diploma
- Knowledge of Windows and Excel based software
- Ability to use a personal computer
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent ability to communicate via telephone or email
- Problem Resolution
- Able to handle high volume and fast paced working environment
Interested in becoming part of our team?
If so, we would love to speak with you! We are looking for individuals with a strong commitment to excellence and a solid work ethic.
Interested applicants should complete the Employee Application-Packet and forward along with a current resume to:
Human Resources, P. O. Box 948, Sikeston, MO 63801 or firstname.lastname@example.org