Streamline updates to make life easier!
We have recently made a few enhancements to our Montgomery Bank Mobile Banking app with the most recent update. Please make sure to go to the app store to update your app to see these great new features!
If you have your apps set to auto update, it will update, but since the app is a secure app, it takes some time to get the update pushed through to all carriers. However, if you choose not to wait, you can go out to the app store and update the app manually.
- Running Balances Totals. With this release, our app will display the running balance totals under each transaction amount.
- Password View. There is now an eye icon at the end of the password log in screen. Tap the eye icon in the account header to display the unmasked number to prevent log in errors.
- Account Number View. There is also an eye icon in your Account Detail screen. Tap the eye icon to unmask your full account number. This does not apply to credit card numbers.
- Loan Payment Option. While you could make loan payments to some accounts in mobile banking, we have made it easier by adding a Make Payment button at the top of the screen in the Transfers modules.
- Bill Pay Options. You can now include adding a new bill, viewing activity, and bill capture. Bill Capture gives the ability to use your phone’s camera to take a picture of the bill and it will place it into Bill Pay for you without you having to enter it manually.
- Notifi Alerts. This enhancement allows you to choose what
you want to be alerted about, how you subscribe to alerts and where you want to receive those alerts (Email, text, and push notification).
How to Get Started
Get Started with Online Banking
It’s easy to activate your online banking. If you have a Montgomery Bank account, just click the Enroll button below, fill out the short form, and follow the prompts to get started right away. Once you’re signed up, you can login anytime using the Login button at the top of our website. If you’d like to learn more about online banking before enrolling check out our Online Education Center.
Bank On Your Smartphone by Downloading One of Our Apps
After you’ve enrolled in Online Banking, simply download one of our apps and login to gain access to all of our Mobile Banking options.
Signup for eStatements
A more secure and environmentally friendly way to bank.
To sign up for eStatements, log into your online banking account and select eStatement Enrollment. eStatements are a faster, safer, and more convenient way to get your bank statements. Once signed up, you will receive an e-mail notification when your next statement is ready for viewing.
Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosures
Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure | Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure – New Start Customers
Don’t Have an Account with us Yet?
You can apply online now or visit a local branch to get started. If you’d like to compare checking account options click here, and for savings account options click here. If you you’re ready to get started simply click the button below.