The checking account that pays you back.
Montgomery Cash Back Checking
Earning your rewards is easy!
- Have at least 12 point-of-sale Montgomery Bank debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Maintain a valid email address, be enrolled in electronic banking, and receive your free e-statement (monthly bank statements via the Internet)
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry. You can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Plus, Any ATM is your ATM!
- No need to search for a “free” ATM
- What’s more convenient than that!
- ATM fee refunds up to $6 per cycle1
All Personal Checking Accounts Include
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay and ACH withdrawals
- Free Debit Card, with no monthly fee2
- The option to enroll in Balance Plus Overdraft Line of Credit
- The option to enroll in automatic account transfers for coverage of insufficient funds
- Free automated telephone account access with Telebanc by calling 1-800-955-7170
- Convenient free account access at Montgomery Bank ATMs & MoneyPass® ATMs throughout the United States
- Unlimited check writing
- Unlimited teller transactions with no fee
- Free person-to-person phone inquiries/transactions
- Free notary service
- Free direct deposit
- Free combined statement
- Free Wealth Management Financial Planner Review
Montgomery Cash Back Disclosure
Montgomery Cash Back Checking Cycle Schedule
*To qualify for Montgomery Cash Back Checking rewards and receive reimbursements on your ATM fee surcharges, you must meet the three requirements outlined under “Earning Your Rewards is Easy”. Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly. Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month.
**None if enrolled in eBanking and delivery of eStatements within 30 days of account opening. A valid email address is required. Customer will incur a $3.00 per month paper statement fee if not enrolled.
1 If requirements are met
2 No issue fee for Debit Card