- Preparing various financial reports for senior management review.
- Managing the Bank’s Cash Accounts
- Monthly reconciliations
- Quarterly tax and federal reporting requirement
- Assistance with tax return and audited financial statement
- Data entry and financial reporting of subsidiaries.
- Assisting with the budgeting process.
- Maintaining a fixed assets database.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and the components of financial statements.
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under constraints.
- Knowledge of the banking industry and financial statements essential.
Interested in becoming part of our team?
If so, we would love to speak with you! We are looking for individuals with a strong commitment to excellence and a solid work ethic.
Interested applicants should complete the employment application and forward along with a current resume to:
Human Resources, P. O. Box 948, Sikeston, MO 63801 or email@example.com