Upgraded Card Management Features
CardProtect helps you control and monitor your debit card usage anywhere, anytime from your smartphone. With CardProtect, you can protect your card from fraud by setting rules for how your card can be used, plus receive alerts for any suspicious activity. And, if you misplace your card, you can use the app to turn it off, and then turn it back on once you find it!
You can also use CardProtect to manage your spending. With customizable controls, alerts for spending limits, and easy-to-find account balances, you can set a budget and stick to it.
Benefits of CardProtect:
Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used. You can set alerts for:
- All Card activity
- Card-Not-Present transactions
- International transactions
- Card status changes
- Specific merchant category purchases
- Dependent card activity—perfect for parents!
- Transaction Controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas.
- Turn your card off or on at any time. When your cards are “off”, no withdraws or purchases will be approved.
Note: When turning your card on and off, card controls will not interrupt recurring bill payments such as gym memberships or subscriptions.
Clarity in Transactions
- Gain total transparency information with every transaction with clear merchant names and logos as well as their exact locations on maps and contact information.
- Card on File lets you see what recurring payments you have set up on a card as well as which merchants have your card stored for future use.
Control Your Cards
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the CardProtect app to check your account balances or review transactions.
- Set spending limits based on location, amount, category or type.
- Create travel plan notifications.
- Add cards to digital wallets.
- Access card credentials without a physical card.
Get Ready for Debit Card Peace of Mind?
CardProtect will help you manage your account alerts and monitor them anytime, anywhere! Enrollment is required. Data rates my apply.
Questions? Visit the demo center to learn more or contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-455-2275 or email us at CustomerService@montgomerybank.com.
Don’t Have an Account with us Yet?
You can apply online now or visit a local branch to get started. If you’d like to compare checking account options click here, and for savings account options click here. If you’re ready to get started simply click the button below.