What Can We Help You With?
We are here to help you with all of your banking questions and needs! You are always welcome to stop by one of our locations any time, and you’ll find more ways to get in touch with us below.
Reach Out to Us
Our Customer Service chat associates are available Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Central Time and Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. to noon. The Personal and Business eBanking chat service representatives are available Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Our secure email service has changed. To send a secure email to Montgomery Bank, we, first, ask that you please send an email to our Customer Service department (email@example.com) requesting that a secure email communication method be setup with you or simply contact our customer service center at 1-800-455-2275 for assistance. Our Customer Service department will send you a secure, encrypted email. As you reply to this email, your response back to Montgomery Bank will be encrypted and secure.
Caution: Normal, unencrypted email should not be considered as a secure method of communication. We ask that you NOT include confidential information including account numbers, passwords, social security numbers, etc., in the emails you send to us. To discuss confidential information, please stop by any Montgomery Bank location or call us at 1-800-455-2275 Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or Saturday 7:30 a.m. to noon (CT). The bank assumes no responsibility for interception of confidential information you send in an unsecured (unencrypted) email message.
Please send any correspondence to:
1 Montgomery Bank Plaza
PO Box 948
Sikeston, MO 63801
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Lost ATM/Debit Cards
Under federal law, you can reduce your financial liability for unauthorized use of your Montgomery Bank, ATM Card or Debit Card by reporting the loss of your card immediately after you are able to detect that the card is lost.
- To legally report the loss of your Montgomery Bank ATM Card and/or Debit Card during regular banking business hours, you must call Montgomery Bank at 1-800-455-2275.
- To legally report such loss AFTER regular banking business hours, you must call the 24-hour Hotline at: 1-800-264-5578 (Domestic inside U.S.)
- Call Collect 701-461-0621 (International; outside US. This includes Canada and Mexico).
Lost Credit Cards
- Please call 1-800-558-3424 to report a lost or stolen consumer credit card.
- To report a lost or stolen business credit card, please call 1-866-552-8855.
- To report a lost or stolen Payroll Card, call 1-877-755-1474 or visit paycardconnect.com
Montgomery Bank Routing # 081517761