Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist
- Prepares commercial credit documentation in accordance with credit policy and loan approval requirements;
- Orders and reviews third party information
- Communicates and coordinates commercial loan closing statement data
- Performs other commercial credit related tasks as direction of supervisor
- Conduct research to verify business entity legal standing, legal business name
- Review and interpret entity organizational documents
- Coordinates loan closings with approved title companies
- Works to minimize commercial loan technical exceptions; and resolves outstanding technical exceptions quickly
Requirements include, but are not limited to, knowledge of:
- Legal and regulatory requirements of banking and commercial credit
- Bank’s commercial credit policy and process
- Commercial documentation requirements
- Imaging and credit records policy and procedure
- Data processing programs
- Proficient PC user with strong background in Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently while having a strong commitment to team orientation.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects within required deadlines.
- High school diploma or equivalent educational experience.
- Detailed oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and analyze business organizational documents.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
Interested in becoming part of our team?
If so, we would love to speak with you! We are looking for individuals with a strong commitment to excellence and a solid work ethic.
Interested applicants should complete the Employee Application-Packet and forward along with a current resume to:
Human Resources, P. O. Box 948, Sikeston, MO 63801 or email@example.com