Commercial Credit Analyst
- Assists in the risk analysis for commercial loan requests.
- Provide reviews of credit relationships as governed by bank policy.
- Prepare reports on the bank’s commercial portfolio to ensure accurate monitoring and reporting of asset composition and trends.
- Conduct credit investigations; prepare credit approval reports including the credit suitability with bank policy; and review UCC filings for credit relationships.
- Work with relationship managers in handling loan portfolios
- Enters and analyzes financial statements and related information
- Prepares summary and credit approval reports
- Presents facts and offers opinions concerning client’s credit worthiness.
- Orders and completes review checklists on commercial real estate appraisals.
- Assists with preparation of annual audits and bank exams.
- Review final loan documents prepared by Commercial Loan Document specialists.
- 2 Years of Credit Analysis Experience Desired.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Completion of formal credit training program.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely to support related financial analysis.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently while having a strong commitment to team orientation. Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects within required deadlines.
Montgomery Bank is an equal opportunity employer and provides a competitive wage and a complete benefit package including 401k, health insurance and paid vacation.
This position is located in Jackson, Missouri
Interested applicants should send a current resume to:
Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist, Personnel, PO Box 948, Sikeston, MO 63801 or complete an Employee Application-Packet and forward to email@example.com.
Interested in becoming part of our team?
If so, we would love to speak with you! We are looking for individuals with a strong commitment to excellence and a solid work ethic.
Interested applicants should complete an Employee Application-Packet and forward along with a current resume to:
Human Resources, P. O. Box 948, Sikeston, MO 63801 or firstname.lastname@example.org