Real Estate Risk Specialist
This position is responsible for participating in the administration of various components of the Bank’s credit risk review processes including but not limited to appraisal administration and review.
- Administer the residential real estate appraisal management software Collateral Management Systems (CMS).
- Corresponds with appraisers regarding secondary market real estate appraisal conditions.
- Provide information and assistance to Bank employees regarding the status of commercial and residential real estate appraisals and/or evaluations.
- Assist with appraisal reviews for residential properties to ensure the analyses and conclusions result in creditable opinions of value that adhere to standards set forth in USPAP, FIRREA, Interagency Appraisal and Evaluation Guidelines and Montgomery Bank’s Real Estate Appraisal Policy and Procedures.
- Perform administrative responsibilities related to the Bank’s appraiser application and approval process.
- Submit all invoices on real estate appraisals for payment, and images all approved real estate appraisal documentation into the Bank’s loan record database.
- Manage daily tracking systems and reports for all aspect of appraisal department.
- Performs other job- related duties, assisting the Bank’s Real Estate Appraisal Coordinator or at the direction of the Senior Credit Risk Officer as needed.
The minimum required job-related experience needed to demonstrate competence to perform the job is:
- Working knowledge of consumer credit and/or financial services operations desirable.
- Strong analytical, written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong PC skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, Internet, internal bank software and industry specific applications.
- Ability to learn analytical tools, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work with a team.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: One to three years banking or real estate related experience preferred but not required.
Skills/ Ability: Organized and detail oriented; Good verbal and written communication skills; Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable service to others; Ability to problem solve and work in a team environment; PC Proficient